Bio: I was born in Amsterdam the Netherlands. Studied tax law in Tilburg the Netherlands worked for Arthur Andersen early nineties. Started my own tax law firm in 1996. Sold it off in 2019…
Bodybuilding has been my lifestyle as of 1987…
1. When did your athletic career begin? 1987.
2. What adversity have you had to overcome as athlet?
Coming to the realisation that Arnold Schwarzenegger and me have different genes…
3. How has working out impacted your life?
Bodybuilding is a lifestyle, so it has been profound.
4. How often do you train and for how long?
6 days per week for on average 1 hour a day.
5. What is your our favourite bodyweight exercise?
I have no favourite anymore.
6. What is your number #1 fitness tip?
Trust your own body. It will tell you exactly what you need.