I’ve said it before and I will say it again, clean food does not have to be boring! There are endless possibilities when it comes to creating delicious and healthy meals.
A great post workout meal, that comes from the BUFF DUDES is whipped cream protein fluff. This delicious post-workout recipe tastes great and only requires three ingredients!
- calories: 222
- protein: 27g
- carbs: 26g
- sugars: 19g
- fat: 1g
Protein Fluff Recipe
You will need:
- a hand mixer (a blender works if you do not own an electric hand mixer)
- frozen blueberries: 1 cup (150g)
- milk: 1/4 cup (65g)
- whey protein: 1 scoop (32g)
- Begin with one cup of frozen blueberries. Add a quarter cup of milk and one full scoop of protein into the bowl.
- Begin by mixing everything together manually. This is so when you use the electronic hand mixer, it makes it much easier and the ingredients do not go flying everywhere!
- Use the electronic hand mixer to blend everything together. If you do not have one, go ahead and stick the ingredients in a blender, blend, and then stir together manually with a spoon. The goal is to achieve a whipped cream-like consistency, so you want to stir for about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can use any berry you prefer- it does not have to be blueberries.
- If you don’t have access to berries, feel free to use chocolate whey protein and one frozen banana.
- If you cannot have dairy, feel free to use any dairy substitute.