Tables of content
- What are Cookies and why do we use them?
- What kind of Cookies do we use?
- How can you manage your cookies?
- Contact information for complaints or concerns
What are Cookies and why do we use them?
Cookies are small text files that are placed onto your computer by websites and/or applications that you visit. Cookies are used to help us improve your experience when using our websites – for example, storing your preferred language setting for the next time you visit.
The information we collect from cookies enables us to:
- Tailor our websites to your personal needs
- Remember the notifications that you have been shown, so that you are not shown them again
- Make improvements and updates to our websites based on the way you want to use them
What kind of cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies on this Website:
- ‘Strictly necessary’ cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website.
- ‘Performance Cookies’: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how our Site works.
- ‘Functionality Cookies’: These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- ‘Targeting cookies or advertising cookies’: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns.
How can you manage your Cookies?
Contact information for complaints or concerns
If you have any questions regarding this policy or your dealings with our website, please contact us here: email@example.com
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to us such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business and is never shared with third parties.